Product Name: Xanthan Gum
CAS No: 11138-66-2
Appearance: Off-white or Light Yellow Free Flowing Powder
Molecular Weight: 241.11496
Molecular Formul: C8H14Cl2N2O2
Assay : 91% – 108%
PH(1% XG solution) : 6.0-8.0
Mesh size: 80-200mesh
EINECS No: 234-394-2
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
(1) Xanthan Gum could be widely used in petroleum, mining, food, pharmaceuticals and textile.
(2) Xanthan Gum is a high molecular weight (2-6 million) polysaccharide produced by fermentation of a carbohydrate with Xanthamonas Campestris under the conditions of special nutrient medium after ethano alcohol purifying, drying and milling. It is white-like or light-yellow free-flowing powder with little foul smell.
(3) The main compositions of Xanthan Gum are D-glucopyranose glucan, D-mannose and D-glucuronic acid. Xanthan Gum could be widely used in more than twenty industrial fields, such as petroleum, foodpharmaceuticals and textile.
The main use is in the industry as a stabilizer, thickener and processing aid for a variety of purposes, including making canned and bottled foods, bakery foods, dairy products, frozen foods, salad dressings, beverages, brewing, Confectionery, pastry color accessories, etc. When making food, it is easy to flow, easy to pour and pour, easy to pipe, and reduce energy consumption.
(1) Used as a stabilizer thickening agents and processing booster for a variety of purposes in industry, Xanthan Gum can be used in including the production of canned and bottled foods, bakery food, dairy, frozen foods, salad dressings, beverages, brewing, candy, and so on. With it to produce food, it will help the food easily flow, easily pour, easily pipeline to reduce energy consumption.
(2) Suspension thickening effect, customers with bentonite, parker and other drilling fluid materials composite use Prevent collapse, lift mud and protect drill bit.
(3) Acting as an thickener and stabilizer, Industrial Grade Xanthan Gum can be applied to many industrial fields, such as oil drilling, pesticide, pottery & porcelain, printing & dyeing, paint, paper-making, mine-extraction, and so on.
Analysis of Certificate
|Appearance||Off-white or Light Yellow Free Flowing Powder||Conform|
|Assay, %||91 – 108||Conform|
|Thru 200mesh, %||≥92.0||93.6|
|Viscosity (1% KCL, cps)||≥1200||1460|
|PH(1% XG solution)||6.0-8.0||7.2|
|Loss on Drying, %||≤13||8.4|
|Pyruvic Acid, %||≥1.5||＞1.5|
|Total Nitrogen, %||≤1.5||＜1.5|
|Total Heavy Metals(as Pb), ppm||≤20||＜20|
|V1/V2||1.02 – 1.45||Conform|
|Total Plate Count(CFU/g)||≤2000||1200|
|Yeasts & Moulds, CFU/g||≤100||<100|
|E.coli, in 5 g||Negative||Negative|
|Conclusion||Conform to the standard of FCC|