Product Name: DKP, Dipotassium Phosphate, Patassium Phosphate Dibasic
CAS No.: 7758-11-4
EINECS No.: 231-834-5
Molecular Formula: K2HPO4
Molecular Weight: 174.18
Place of Origin: China
Dipotassium Phosphate (DKP) is colorless or white square crystal granule, easily deliquescent, alkaline, insoluble in ethanol.
(1) Buffering agent in antifreeze solutions.
(2) Nutrient in the culturing of antibiotics.
(3) Ingredient of instant fertilizers.
(4) As sequestrant in the preparation of non-dairy powdered coffee creams.
(5) In food industry for the preparation of the pasta with alkaline materials, fermentation agent, flavoring agent, leavening agent dairy mild alkaline agent, yeast starter, used as buffering agent, chelating agent.
Transportation And Storage
Avoid rain during the transportation, pay attention to damp and damp and pollution, prohibit to store and transport with toxic substances and other pollutants. Please keep in dry and ventilated warehouse, and equipped with under lay to prevent damp.
|Name of index||GB 25561-2010||FCC-V|
|Dipotassium Phosphate K2HPO4(on dried material) ≥%||98.0||98.0|
|Arsenic (As) ≤%||0.0003||0.0003|
|Fluoride (as F) ≤%||0.001||0.001|
|Loss on Drying ≤%||≤2.0||2.0|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb) ≤%||0.001||-|