Product Name: Gelatin
CAS No: 9000-70-8
Appearance: Light yellow to yellow granular, with a small amount of powder
Sate: Solid (granular, flake, powder etc)
Molecular Formula: C6H12O6
Bloom (6.67%) : ≥50g
Viscosity: 3.05 mPa.s
EINECS No: 232-554-6
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Gelatin ( Gelatin bloom ) is a translucent, colorless, brittle (when dry), flavorless solid substance, derived from the collagen mainly inside pig skin (hide) and cattle bones. It is commonly used as a gelling agent in food, pharmaceuticals, photography, and cosmetic manufacturing. Substances containing Gelatin or functioning in a similar way are called Gelatinous. Gelatin is an irreversibly hydrolysed form of collagen, and is classified as a foodstuff. It is found in some gummy candies as well as other products such as marshmallows, Gelatin dessert, and some ice cream and yogurt. Household Gelatin comes in the form of sheets, granules, or powder.
(1) It can be applied to printing and dyeing and other industries
(2) As a thickening agent, China provided that it can be used for all types of food with appropriate application according to production needs. Gelatin can also be used as the clarification agent of alcohol and hydrophobic colloidal stabilizer.
(3) It can be used as a hydrophobic colloid stabilizer, emulsifier.
(4) It can be used as the protective colloid during turbidity or colorimetric determination; also used for the preparation of photographic plate and medium.
(5) It can be used as the food quality improver
(6) Thickeners; stabilizers; clarifying agents; blowing agents.
Gelatin should store ventilated, sanitary, cool, dry place, avoid store with toxicant, harmful and caustic material.
|Appearance||Light yellow or yellow
with in white grain no impurity
that can be seen in eyes.
|From white to light yellow|
|Jelly Strength (12.5%)||≥50 g||280g|
|Wave length(nm) 620||≥50||65|
|Total Bacteria Count||≤10000||＜10 cfu/g|
Note: The standard specifications are only for reference, custom specification manufactures are welcomed. More detailed information including MSDS sheet, lot weight, packing condition, lead time and price are all ready on request, please just click at request for quotation, you will receive our prompt reply within 24 hours.