Product Name: Gelatin
CAS No: 9000-70-8
Appearance: Light yellow to yellow granular, with a small amount of powder
Sate: Solid (granular, flake, powder etc)
Molecular Formula: C6H12O6
Bloom (6.67%) : ≥50g
Viscosity: 3.05 mPa.s
EINECS No: 232-554-6
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Gelatin ( Gelatin bloom ) is a translucent, colorless, brittle (when dry), flavorless solid substance, derived from the collagen mainly inside pig skin (hide) and cattle bones. It is commonly used as a gelling agent in food, pharmaceuticals, photography, and cosmetic manufacturing. Substances containing Gelatin or functioning in a similar way are called Gelatinous. Gelatin is an irreversibly hydrolysed form of collagen, and is classified as a foodstuff. It is found in some gummy candies as well as other products such as marshmallows, Gelatin dessert, and some ice cream and yogurt. Household Gelatin comes in the form of sheets, granules, or powder.
(1) It can be applied to printing and dyeing and other industries
(2) As a thickening agent, China provided that it can be used for all types of food with appropriate application according to production needs. It can also be used as the clarification agent of alcohol and hydrophobic colloidal stabilizer.
(3) It can be used as a hydrophobic colloid stabilizer, emulsifier.
(4) It can be used as the protective colloid during turbidity or colorimetric determination; also used for the preparation of photographic plate and medium.
(5) It can be used as the food quality improver
(6) Thickeners; stabilizers; clarifying agents; blowing agents.
Product should store ventilated, sanitary, cool, dry place, avoid store with toxicant, harmful and caustic material.
|Colour||Light yellow to yellow granular, with a small amount of powder||Qualified|
|Sate||Solid (granular, flake, powder etc)||Qualified|
|Smell||No odor||No odor|
|Moisture Content %||≤14.0||11.0|
|Bloom (6.67%) g||≥50||260|
|Luminousness (450nm) %||≥30||82|
|Luminousness (620nm) %||≥50||95|
|Sulfur dioxide mg/kg||≤30||5.1|
|Insoluble Particles %||≤0.20||< 0.1|
|Arsenic (As) mg/kg||≤1.0||< 1.0|
|Aerobic Plate Count cfu/g||≤10000||< 10|
|E.Coli MPN/g||≤3||< 3|
|Conclusion||The product conform to GB6783-2013 standard|