Product Name: Taurine
Chemical Name: 2-Aminoethanesulfonic acid
Type: Nutritional Supplement
CAS No.: 107-35-7
Appearance: White crystalline powder
Molecular Formular: C2H7NO3 S
Molecular Weight: 125.15
Shelflife: 3 years
EINECS No.: 203-483-8
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Structural Formular: NH2CH2CH2SO3H
Taurine is a nonprotein sulfur-containing amino acid and smell-less, sourish and innoxious white acicular crystal. It is a major constituent of bile and can be found in the lower intestine and, in small amounts, in the tissues of many animals, including humans.
(1) Promotes infant brain and mental development.
(2) Improve nerve conduction and visual function.
(3) Helps to maintain and, in some cases, improve heart and cardiovascular function.
(4) Improve the endocrine status, and enhance the body’s immune.
(5) Affects lipid absorption.
(6) Improve memory.
(7) Maintain the normal reproductive function.
(8) Good effects on liver and gallbladder.
(9) Antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effects.
(10) Lower blood pressure and blood suger.
(11) Revitalize skin cells, and provide the young skin with rapid continuous energy and multiple protection.
Store in cool and dry place,protect from sun and moisture,see MSDS.
|Assay (on the dried basis)||99.10%||98.5%~101.5%|
|Residue on ignition||0.07%||NMT0.3%|
|Loss on drying||0.10%||NMT0.3%|
|Total plate count||45/g||NMT1000/g|
|Staphylococcus aureus||Not found||Negative/10g|